Did you answer the call?
I did but unfortunately I saw the request a little late so have only had time to make 3 hats.
It is such a wonderful idea, the Innocent Drinks company will donate 25p to Age UK for every little hat they receive. Isn’t that great? It is called The Big Knit, I would have loved to make more but sadly have run out of time.
There were even links to patterns. I made the Tortoise and the Owl.
I did try to make my own Frog but I think I will work on the pattern as there is room for improvement.
I was so inspired by this post on Love Lucie enticing we crafters to make hats for smoothie bottles in return for the 25p donation. Now I have the link to the patterns I will make them throughout the year in readiness for next time (I hope there is a next time). They do seem to have done it for a few years now according to some of the other posts I have read.
Check out some of the links below, so many cute little hats!
- Hats for smoothies! (lovelucie1.wordpress.com)
- Task Learn a New Skill (sophiekirk77.wordpress.com)
- The BIG Knit (widgewatch.wordpress.com)
- innocent little hats 2013 (elainemcnulty.wordpress.com)
- The Big Knit 2013 (thegiftshed.wordpress.com)
- Knitting: The Innocent Big Knit (purplekatie.wordpress.com)
- Lily Cole joins forces with Innocent for the Big Knit (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- The Innocent Big Knit 2013 (loobyloucreations.wordpress.com)