I was asked by a friend if I would make her a cat, and I have! He is very dinky compared to anything I have done before measuring approx 5 inches from head to tail.
I went online in search of a suitable pattern and chose one from son’s popkes called Dandylion . If you have a look at the pattern you will see that I have altered it a bit so he is curled up rather than stretched out, also I have stitched his arms into this curled up position. I am rather pleased with the end result although I did set myself a bit of a task in trying to do it on a smaller hook than the yarn requires to get a nice tight finish.