There is a real sense of award fever this summer here at the grange range, a huge, massive thank you to A Little of This and A Little of That for nominating me for these two awards. Check out the link now, the name really does say it all, from cooking, baking, hooking and general musings you are sure to be inspired.
There are a few rules for these awards. You have to appreciate the meaning behind the rules. Basically they want us to go out there and share other blogs. It’s marketing pure and simple. But it’s a way to get your blog out there and help to promote fellow bloggers by way of introduction.
The rules are as follows:
Display the Award Certificates on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here are the 15 bloggers I’m choose to introduce you too if you have not yet had the pleasure of visiting them. My nominations are:
1. Love Lucie
2. Funky Air Bear
3. JSletto Designs
4. Make My Day Creative
5. Stitch and Sew Creates
7. Eclectic Bet
8. Rahymah Handworks
9. My Northern Cottage View
10. Fashion, Food, and Flirts
11. My Favorite Pastime
12. Sock Monkey’s Kitchen
13. Dandelion Daze
14. Heart Made
15. Susan’s Musings
And now for the difficult part, I have think of 7 interesting things to write about myself.
1. I have 4 lovely grown up children of whom I am extremely proud.
2. I cannot sit still without a project involving yarn keep my hands busy.
3. Crochet is something that I did as a child but rediscovered a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoy doing.
4. I love blogging, since I started just over a year ago I feel I have made so many connections with people who share the same passions.
5. I really love exploring new patterns.
6. One day I would like to, no, I intend to design and write at least one pattern for a crochet project. I have not decided what it will be yet, maybe a cute little animal we will just have to wait and see.
7. I love baking and making puddings and can be quite creative, when I retire I would like to put together a cookery book of all our family favourite recipes.
Thankyou for the nomination! Looking forward to having a good look around the others this weekend.
It is a pleasure, I really enjoy sharing with you,. I have been wanting to ask if you have a pattern for the cushion cover you made or if you just made it up following the principles available on the link?
No pattern , I’m afraid. I just made it up following those ideas. Mine ended up a little larger than expected. A little more planning next time!
Thanks, I really love it and have another cushion to make so will give it a try.
I have four children too. Congratulations on receiving the awardfest. I hope you enjoy all your awards. Wish you a happy end of week!
Four is such a great number don’t you think, it was like a party everyday when they were young! I am on annual leave next week so I am hoping the weather holds out a bit longer.
Congratulations! I’ve been checking out your list of blogs–they look good!
That was the plan, to share some of the blogs I like visiting with all new friends. So pleased you like what you see, it’s good to share links with each other I think this is the best thing about these awards.